[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers Allowance. - Carers UK Forum

Carers Allowance.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Anyone else get paid yesterday for next week.It was nice to see mine in my bank.Next one 4th Jan Image
Got mine yesterday as well John
i just got the one on tuesday and suppose i willg et next week on tuesday as well
Im not gonna blow it- done that b4 and i waited for 2 weeks

next week is DLA for us so hopefully tuesday my bank will have a heart attack that theirs money in there!
At Christmas time my allowance goes straight to SANTA
his details sort code HO HO HO account= on account that he needs the cash .
Yes my carers allowance went in the bank yesterday, also got my £10 christmas bonus last week.
If your payday falls on a bank holiday they pay it a week early so you have the money on time.
no extra then lol
What £10 Christmas bonus?
I thought the £10 was for DLA? My husband got a letter saying he would get the bonus, but I did not.
If your money is paid into the bank I should check your bank account. My husband gets all manner of notifications but I get none, do I exist?