[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Canadian Family / Kinship Carers Share The Same Caring Problems As Us - Carers UK Forum

Canadian Family / Kinship Carers Share The Same Caring Problems As Us

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.

Sometimes images are worth more ... and effective ... than mere words ?
This ought to be somewhere prominent for everyone to see!

What I refer to as Clapped out Carer Syndrome.
Agreed , BB.

A little difficult as we do not own " Our " board ... only the landlord can do that.

Come to think of it , we don't rent it either.
All but #8, I suppress everything without drink etc, which upon further thought I actually find more disturbing because we're not talking about a couple years.
I don't drink alcohol regularly, but do rely on coffee at times to keep going when my body tells me to give up and go to sleep!
I don't touch coffee, energy drinks, not had soft drinks for 20 odd years (since my teens)
I take tea but am actually becoming pretty responsible in my dotage and just have a half sugar in it
Drink plenty of clear fluids (water, very weak juice) mainly because I feel like it does well to keep IBS flare ups at bay.

Struggle to sleep though, big time, for days at a time even.
Though I'm told this was a thing when I was very small as well, with the not sleeping, it stuck with me.

You feel tired as hell though, almost dead inside even.
Bit like when you over stretch a rubber band, it doesn't snap, yet doesn't retract back to where it should