[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cae Mari - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Cae Mari

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hmmm I'd like to see you making fun of Islam Image
I find all religions scary and try to avoid them as much as possible. I wasnt impressed by my own RC education - far too dogmatic and cruel.

Understanding of an inner or spiritual life does not depend on belief in God. Albert Einstein, one of our modern wise men, described spiritual life this way]“A human being is a part of the whole called by us “the universeâ€Â
You wouldn't happen to live in Flintshire, would you, Sarniajoy?

I think St Winifred is reputed to have healed people, post mortem, via "her" well (at Holywell, perhaps unsurprisingly Image ). The water has to come from, and go to, somewhere...while I don't have any kind of religious belief you could quantify, well - you never know, do you!!
We do live in Flintshire. Monks were supposed to have passed by our home following the line of the river on their pilgrimage to St Winifred's Well, which is about 20 miles from here. One of the spooks haunting our farmhouse was a monk, but that is another story!
[quote]

I find all religions scary and try to avoid them as much as possible. I wasnt impressed by my own RC education - far too dogmatic and cruel.

Understanding of an inner or spiritual life does not depend on belief in God. Albert Einstein, one of our modern wise men, described spiritual life this way]“A human being is a part of the whole called by us “the universeâ€Â
It is lovely to walk to the top of the field when it isn't inhabited by tups (male sheep)! There is a really good view.
What does Cae Mari mean anyway? What language is it derived from?
What does Cae Mari mean anyway? What language is it derived from?
It is Welsh, we live in North Wales, although we are not Welsh.
It seems that Cae Mari means Marys Field or paddock.

http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/fun/welsh/LexiconForms.html
It seems that Cae Mari means Marys Field or paddock.

http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/fun/welsh/LexiconForms.html
Field of Mary.
Here is a photo of the field. I don't promise it will cure your aching joints. I don't make any claims for it at all as I feel that any benefits come from one's own mind, the field acting as a catalyst.
Personally I would never rule anything out. There are more things in heaven and earth, Sarniajoy, than are dreamt of! Would it be O.K. to print your photo (just one copy for me) I will respect your wishes.
Joy please feel free to print out as many copies of the photo of the field as you like, and do with them as you will. That goes for anyone else too. Image Although I am a sceptic, I respect those that feel differently, and if they feel they would benefit by looking at a photo, or an actual visit to the field I am happy! Image