[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cae Mari - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Cae Mari

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Your post made bring back peaceful memories of Loudres, like the calm in the eye of the storm...
And there was silly me thinking it was full of pushy vendors selling plastic Madonnas to brazillions of gullible tourists .... I'll stick with the Welsh field I think. Any chance of a healing picture to sort out my aching joints?
Hmmm I'd like to see you making fun of Islam Image
Here is a photo of the field. I don't promise it will cure your aching joints. I don't make any claims for it at all as I feel that any benefits come from one's own mind, the field acting as a catalyst.
hi
Thanks my wife and myself have both looked at your field.
It looks lovely we will tell you if we fill better in the morning.
Thanks again for sharing it with us.
Kind regards John.
hi
Thanks my wife and myself have both looked at your field.
It looks lovely we will tell you if we fill better in the morning.
Thanks again for sharing it with us.
Kind regards John.
I hope you feel better this morning, field or no field! Image
Healing comes in the most unexpected ways and places. I had been troubled for years with a damaged back muscle (tore it doing lifting training as a nursing auxiliary !) and a friend took me to a healing meeting. While the "healer" was wandering around chatting to anyone who looked rich and important enough to be worthwhile, which didn't include my friend and me, I felt a sudden warmth in that muscle and I knew it was healed - which turned out to be the truth: I've never been troubled by it again.

I'm not a religious person, but I know it was God who healed that muscle: there's no other possible explanation. I was focused and ready and he was kind and generous. Perhaps your beautiful field has a focusing effect. Whatever the reason, I'm glad people are helped by it. Thank you for sharing it with us ! Image
Healing comes in the most unexpected ways and places. I had been troubled for years with a damaged back muscle (tore it doing lifting training as a nursing auxiliary !) and a friend took me to a healing meeting. While the "healer" was wandering around chatting to anyone who looked rich and important enough to be worthwhile, which didn't include my friend and me, I felt a sudden warmth in that muscle and I knew it was healed - which turned out to be the truth]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif[/img]
At first we were embarrassed by having a field which was the focus of such attention. We didn't want people coming under false pretences. However, we have come to realise that if people do benefit, who are we to stop them! Some folk can't understand why we don't profit from our field, but we believe that to be morally wrong. All we ask is that people stand at the gate to pray or meditate not enter the field, and don't litter the area or disturb the neighbours.
You wouldn't happen to live in Flintshire, would you, Sarniajoy?

I think St Winifred is reputed to have healed people, post mortem, via "her" well (at Holywell, perhaps unsurprisingly Image ). The water has to come from, and go to, somewhere...while I don't have any kind of religious belief you could quantify, well - you never know, do you!!
Old doll has been to Loudres many times on one visit she saw Jack Collins local farmer from our area he took with him dozens of pigs no truth in the rumour that they were cured . Image

GEORGE=== and iam a good catholic boy Image Image Image
There are some things we just do not understand, forces , power healing whatever, you are blessed to have such an association with this field.

I have also been to Lourdes on each occasion i found something i have never found anywhere else. No, i was not healed in anyway phyiscally, but I cam back a better person in my self it gave me inner strength to do things, it cleared my mind and gave me inspiration .
Its hard to explain, but whatever else it does it won't do you any harm.