[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cae Mari - Carers UK Forum

Cae Mari

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Cae Mari is the name I gave to our field in North Wales where in 1997 there were reports that visions of Mary had been seen there, and subsequent miracles of healing claimed. When the national media got hold of the story we were like a mini-Lourdes. People from all over the UK, Ireland and even one or two from the US visited our field. To this day we still get the occasional 'pilgrim'. We have a better track record than Lourdes for the number of 'cures' I have heard people attribute to the field!

Although highly sceptical of such claims, I saw a fleeting vision. The image was that of the picture book version of Mary! As she wouldn't have looked anything like those pictures, I can only suppose my mind was playing tricks! I had a very painful frozen shoulder, which had defied the best efforts of my doctor. Within minutes of standing at the gate of the field it was much better, and I have never had a problem with it since! I think the field was a catalyst in encouraging my body's own healing mechanisms to kick in.

The field is situated at the bottom of a narrow country lane. It hasn't much to recommend it as it is very rugged and only fit for sheep. Still it is peaceful and the vibes are pleasant.

Although my husband and I are sceptics, we don't mind people visiting the field if they feel they might get some benefit from it. We don't charge and there is no tat for sale!

Has anyone on this forum, or their relatives ever visited Lourdes in hope of a 'miracle'?

Has anyone on this forum, or their relatives ever visited Lourdes in hope of a 'miracle'?
No, but I'd love to visit your field... did you by any chance notice any unusual small mushrooms growing there? Image

No, but I'd love to visit your field... did you by any chance notice any unusual small mushrooms growing there? Image
Ha! Ha!
Hi
A friend of ours who's in a wheelchair told us he went to Lourdes but most of the healing water had dried up so his friend pushed his wheelchair to the edge and let him go he said he went down the bank through puddle at the bottom and up the other bank when he looked he had 2 new tyres on his wheelchair.
I didn't believe him he's a bit of a Joker.
John
Hi
A friend of ours who's in a wheelchair told us he went to Lourdes but must of the healing water had dried up so his friend pushed his wheelchair to the edge and let him go he said he went down the bank through puddle at the bottom and up the other bank when he looked he had 2 new tyres on his wheelchair.
I didn't believe him he's a bit of a Joker.
John
Hmmmmmmmmm! Image
OMG! I just ventured over to this site and your thread was the first I clicked on, as the name Cae Mari as it intrigued me I haven't heard of it before..

I have visited Loudres and I have found that the Grotto has a peacefulness like no other on earth. As far as healing goes it people could experience it in their minds, hearts, bodies or souls, there is a lot medicine cannot answer...

Finding your post means a lot to me, Sarniajoy

Take Care
Lola
x
OMG! I just ventured over to this site and your thread was the first I clicked on, as the name Cae Mari as it intrigued me - it is a comfort to me - I have visited Loudres and I have found that the Grotto has a peacefulness like no other on earth. As far as healing goes it people could experience it in their minds, hearts, bodies or souls, there is a lot medicine cannot answer...

Finding your post means a lot to me, Sarniajoy

Take Care
Lola
x
I aim to please! Image

An American acquaintance had heard about our field and was fascinated by it. When I heard she had suffered a major stroke I sent her a get well card with a picture of the field on it. She attributed her full recovery to that card!
Don't shoot me down but do you know whether a ley line runs across your field? Might be worth finding out. Ley lines are considered to be natural energy sources (I read that somewhere).
Don't shoot me down but do you know whether a ley line runs across your field? Might be worth finding out. Ley lines are considered to be natural energy sources (I read that somewhere).
Funny you should mention ley lines I have been told there are two ley lines across it!

The late Brian Mosely who played Alf Roberts in the TV soap Coronation Street, wrote to me not long before he died. He had heard about our field and wanted to visit it. He could no longer make the trip to Lourdes and our field was nearer. Sadly his death intervened before he could make the trip.
Your post made bring back peaceful memories of Loudres, like the calm in the eye of the storm...