[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Budgie Free To Good Home! - Carers UK Forum

Budgie Free To Good Home!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
If this thread contravenes the rules I apologise, MODS please delete it.

If you live in the Mold area of Flintshire and would like a budgie + cage contact me by pm.

'Torres' a blue/white male budgie was hatched in May this year, he is friendly and healthy. Unfortunately I seem to have developed an allergy to the bird, and he is confined to the far side of our large kitchen, so is not getting the attention the bird deserves. We want no money for him, just a good home.

If you live in the Mold area of Flintshire and would like a budgie + cage contact me by pm.

'Torres' a blue/white male budgie was hatched in May this year, he is friendly and healthy. Unfortunately I seem to have developed an allergy to the bird, and he is confined to the far side of our large kitchen, so is not getting the attention the bird deserves. We want no money for him, just a good home.
If you no-one can take your budgie you could try contacting a few local nursing homes as some may have avairies for their residents.

If you no-one can take your budgie you could try contacting a few local nursing homes as some may have avairies for their residents.
That is a good idea, although I suspect most have a no pets policy.
The budgie has been found a good home with a recently widowed lady.
good Image
Thanks for keeping us informed Image
Brilliant Image
Not a Norwegian Blue, by any chance?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Blue

who's a lucky boy then?.