[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
best of the best. - Carers UK Forum

best of the best.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
What is your own personal best event in your life for 2010?.

And:

What is your most possible resolution for the new year?.
Event - the birth of my second Great-Niece, Felicity at the beginning of November (very closely followed by meeting Rosemary, Alex and the guys from CUK at the end of November)

Resolution - to lose some of the 2 stone that I've put on this year
yes,new life.cant follow that.so i wont even try.bless you for the new year.
yes,new life.cant follow that.so i wont even try.bless you for the new year.
For me it was getting married, then I need to lose weight also, take care of myself more.
The safe birth of my very handsome grandson, Daniel Rhys.

My only aim this year is to have enough emotional strength to get through the two day inquest for my son Rhys, that will be held in February.
that safe arrival of new life you just cant top.its brillient laisey.

this is good.good stuff.good things.good news.

terrific start your giving this new year.its just fantastic to read these great things.
Sunderland staying in the premiere league ,
lunch with Prince Charles , war widows association memorial service .
Royal Albert Hall festival of remembrance (best seats in the house free).
Return trip to Belgium / France with the EX P.O.W. - WAR WIDOWS & A.T.S. / W.R.A.C. ( me in charge ).
Being told that my other private pension can be drawn in May 2012 ,this will double my private income ( ***** the benefits ) well i will still claim them .why not any M.P. would ...
being informed that i have diabetes / my heart problem has not improved , will have to visit cardio consultant again ... treadmill hear i come ...promising to get back on a good diet .. well i have to as the doctor says if i dont lose weight he wont treat me ******* ********...
oh aye nearly forgot Stan & Becky presenting us with little baby Jack .....

N.B not in any particular order ... well apart from the lads staying up ....
This is awful Image I don't have any best event of the year and I don't have any resolution's either.

I missed all the event's that I was invited to because I don't have anyone to look after Mum for longer than 3 hours, so weddings, holidays, parties etc were out of the question.

That sounds really sad now that I have written it down, but it is just reallity and my best resolution is really to just accept how life is and not to dwell on what I am missing.
You know,Ive no real set-in-stone things planned.Yes,aiming for a new job as my present one ceases at the end of feb,and yes,oh-yes,have to have a holiday,have to do that thing,badly,badly needed.But thats it.Just living is resolution in itself.
A fellow carer told me her New Year brought a proposal of marridge .GREAT NEWS.THIS IS A TERRIFIC START TO 2011.