[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Update - Carers UK Forum

Update

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi all,
I don't always have the time to get onto the forum, but I thought that I would give you an update on what has been going on, since my last posting I have managed to get another consultant who is a lot better and understanding towards my wife, a new doctor for her and seem to get on really well, her new medication is working well and seems now to be enjoying life a bit more, she is more aware what is going on around her, following the couple of months just after Christmas were absolute hell I never want to go there ever again.
I hope that everybody is well out there, we are just living for each day never know what tomorrow will bring.
Take care, hope to speak again soon.
Mark.
Glad things are going better for you and your wife Image
It's good to hear that things have picked up for you.
Hope things stay stable for you both and nice to have the update. Image Image Image
Thanks for the update Mark. You know we never close so pop back anytime it suits you

x
What a difference a different doctor can make! I know the feeling sooooo well with my OH.

Hope you both manage to enjoy the summer weather.

Take care
Meg
Thanks for the update Mark, good to know things are better for you Image