[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FUEL POVERTY ??? - Carers UK Forum

FUEL POVERTY ???

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Well we moved into this house in April/May and for the first time have had to put the central heating on .

its oh so cold

GEORGE======
Darent put mine on yet, and yes its cold.
I've put mine on as it's too cold not to.

My caree will be having his bath later and I don't want him to get cold.

I will just have to face the consequences of the bills when they come in I'm afraid.

Thanks for nothing Mr Brown.
I cant afford to put mine on yet, we are on a key meter and I noticed yesterday how much it takes just to have the boiler on for an hour for water Image
We don't have central heating here.Haven't felt that cold to warrant putting the gas fire on yet.We have a gas heater in the bedroom and used it just a couple of times last year.Hopefully it will stop warmish for little while longer yet.
I cant afford to put mine on yet, we are on a key meter and I noticed yesterday how much it takes just to have the boiler on for an hour for water Image

We have to heat our water as well with an immersion heater.I put it on in a morning for half hour just warm enough to have warm water to wash in and wash up in.The shower thankfully has its own power source heater.

I will just have to face the consequences of the bills when they come in I'm afraid.

Its not that cold yet is it ?? Sure i've been wearing Jumpers for the last couple of weeks around the house but not needed to wear a jumper under my jacket for going out yet.Mind you i suppose the elderly people feel the cold when we think it's warm.

Its not that cold yet is it ?? Sure i've been wearing Jumpers for the last couple of weeks around the house but not needed to wear a jumper under my jacket for going out yet.Mind you i suppose the elderly people feel the cold when we think it's warm.
It's chilly enough here Johnboy. Coastal town in the north and all that.

I have a thermometer and if it falls down past 60f it's time to put the heating on.

It was 60f this morning. Who fancies getting naked and wet in that temperature.
Image Image

It's chilly enough here Johnboy. Coastal town in the north and all that.

I have a thermometer and if it falls down past 60f it's time to put the heating on.

It was 60f this morning. Who fancies getting naked and wet in that temperature.
Image Image
Blackpool = very chilly then lol.So if the temp drops below 60f heating is on Image Even mid 50's is still warmish.
It was 60f this morning. Who fancies getting naked and wet in that temperature.[/color][/b] Image Image[/quote]

Is that an offer Image Image Image Image