[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hello tosh. - Carers UK Forum

hello tosh.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
gotta tosiba?ER..lAPTOP,THAT IS,IF SO,ANY GOOD?.ARGOS ARE DOING ONE ON OFFER NOW,DARE I GO FOR THIS WINDOWS 7 JOB?.
We have a Toshiba laptop. It's been utterly reliable, Maxi, and although it started out with Windows Vista we got a cheap upgrade to Windows 7. I'd certainly go for it. Windows 7 is by far the most stable Windows platform I've ever used, better than XP and MILES better than Vista.
I too have a Toshiba and would recommend it, good after-sales service too, not so keen on Windows Vista Premium though.
Windows 7 is good. I hate vista with a passion as do most people I know.
Hubby swears by Windows 7 too. Tried Vista and hated it with avengence.
Talking of computers, well I have a HP G70, 17 inch screen etc etc, running Vista and I have had no problems. I started out with a Tandy with 4 ROM way back in the late 70s. How things have progressed, do you know, my first Sinclair calculator cost over £100 (a very basic model).
I digress, sorry
im edging towards that toshiba,the online reviews ive read tewll of it getting too hot,overheating.What say you?.
No problems here.
Nor here, it goes on very early am and is often still on even earlier the following am and has never overheated, I tend to put it on and then leave it on so that I can use it when I have a spare minute, I do make sure that there is nothing inflammable near it like paper because it can get quite warm.
off-to-argos tomorrow then,toshiba it is.