[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Baths and Showers - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Baths and Showers

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
OK, can someone tell me how my husband managed to shower himself and the bar of soap is still dry Image Image Image ?
Mine said that he was undressed ready for the shower and he still had his vest on Image . And if he asks me again if he should take his socks off Image , I think I will scream! Three attempts and he is lovely and clean Image . Sometimes I am relieved that showers are such a rare event Image .
OK, can someone tell me how my husband managed to shower himself and the bar of soap is still dry Image Image Image ?
Annie, my son tried that one last night, a scrubbing brush threat worked. Image Image
I find that positive reinforcement, in other words bribery, sometimes works Image .
I find that positive reinforcement, in other words bribery, sometimes works Image .
The threat of early bed works wonders with a 9 year old!!!! Image Image
A promise of a railway magazine or a fish-and-chip supper works with a nearly 90 year old!!!
Where there's a will there's a way. Image Image Image
My FIL has had a tube of shower gel I bought him in March, opened but unused and the little Dove logo on every bar of soap is perfect Image Image Bribery, run out of ideas, dont even think hard cash would work Image Image Image