[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BACK TO BLOODY TRIBUNIAL AGAIN - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

BACK TO BLOODY TRIBUNIAL AGAIN

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hello all thanx for your kind words which do mean l am not alone BUT WHEN IS GORDON BROWN GOING TO GIVE US UNPAID CARERS AND CAREES A PROPER NORMAL LIFE 2018 WHEN THAT TIME COMES THERE WILL BE ANOTHER EXCUSE OF SOME HOGWASH ENUENDOS.

Once again thankyou for your thoughts form mum and kenneth xxxxxxxxxxxx
WHEN IS GORDON BROWN GOING TO GIVE US UNPAID CARERS AND CAREES A PROPER NORMAL LIFE
I am a carer too, I think I have a proper normal life now, and I don't look to Gordon or anyone else to provide it for me, I just do my best like I always did with the system we have, and on the whole it seems to work just fine for me and my caree. Image
My caree climbed Cader Idris and the Old Man of Coniston this year, he also ski-ed down a volcano in New Zealand whilst on respite care, pony trekked in Wales, canoed down the Wye valley, and took part in three film-making courses.

As a carer I was also delighted to help organise a march of 200 marchers down Edinburgh's Royal Mile to meet MSPs at Holyrood to protest about carer poverty. I'm not poor myself, but many carers are, and that is a source of shame to everyone.

I have a p/t job, I have lots of other interests, life is good.

The only limit is your imagination .... "normal" is what you want it to be: you are a carer too - so what are your ambitions for the year to come?