[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
indigestion - Carers UK Forum

indigestion

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hello ive had indigestion for 4 days on the trot now...tried rennies,g gavascon....nothing works any tips...ive cut my coffee out I think that was causing it...........Lesley
Hi Lesley,

My mam used to take a few sips of peppermint.It seemed to work for her.
Hope it improves soon.

Rosemary
Cheers Rosemary will try that, my neighbour also recommended peppermint...Lesley
When Mum gets it the only thing that works are Bisodol tablets, hope it clears up Lesley

Paula xx
Hi Leley: Fresh ginger grated into a mug of hot water, leave for five minutes, then sip slowly, it would work wonders for my dear old mum when she was alive, hope this imformation is of some use.

Take care Tony. Image
Thanks for all your replies......I got some peppermint from the woman 2 doors from me and has worked a treat.......and ive stayed of the coffee as well.......I shall try some bisodol plus some of tesco's own make to see if they work.....Im off to sit in the sun now............Lesley
Hello lesley

Glad that the pepermint has worked. My Granda use to say that a teaspoon of baking soda and follow with a glass of water works....yuk! Another one is yellow mustard!

Just thought I'd add to the list as its all things we have in our cupboards!

Take care
M x
I took gavison when I had indigestion, it gave me the most awful wind. Not sure which was worse, so now I take peppermint, works much better.