[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Autobility - Carers UK Forum

Autobility

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Still on the subject of cars - has anyone used Autobility (Autobility Ltd, Unit 2, Newburgh Industrial Estate, Cupar Road, Newburgh, Fife, KY14 6HA)? Cheers. J
I am sure my ex bought a car from them quite some time ago. It was an ex motability car not quite out of its three year contract and he said he got a good deal on it at the time, kept it two years and traded it for the amount he paid for it.

My current car is also ex motability car which I bought from Howard Johnston car sales, Ferry Road Edinburgh. We have had three dealings with them and no problem. Salesmen honest and prices reasonable. They also buy large numbers of ex motability vehicles and sell them on.

Hope this helps

Take care
Meg
I haven't tried getting any motability cars yet but I have been looking on the internet. I've seen a site called Mobility Nationwide. I don't know if anyone has tried these people. I've been trying to get my mother to agree to me getting one of their cars but she's huffing and puffing and not saying yes or no. I need her approval as I would have to use money that she set aside to leave the family after she's gone, even though everyone has agreed that it would be ok to use it if it will make her life better. And it will, as I will be able to take her out more. At the moment it is painful for both her and me trying to get her into my car.