[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arthritis Care Virtual Group Scotland - Carers UK Forum

Arthritis Care Virtual Group Scotland

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Arthritis Care exists to support people with arthritis. We are the UK’s largest organisation working with and for all people who have arthritis.

Arthritis Care’s virtual group for Scotland: bringing people with arthritis together to share their experiences, knowledge and support.

Arthritis Care (AC) has a network of support groups across Scotland and the rest of the UK, which offer support and information to those living with arthritis.
As part of this, AC in Scotland is offering you the chance to take part in this exciting new development – online groups.

http://www.arthritiscarevg.ning.com

This online group will operate in much the same way as our other groups by providing:

• a focal point for discussion
• help and information to our members, in order to help them better understand their condition and improve their quality of life.

Fantastic features offered by the group include the ability to set up your own profile page, participate in live online discussions, and also share your stories with other members.

We aim to continue to develop the group over the coming months, and hope that you will enjoy being involved in this great new initiative.

Thanks,
Colin
I sent my details to AC ,how does it take to get a reply?
Thanks

Hamish
Hi Hamish. You should hear back from AC within a couple of working days. If you havent heard anything by wednesday or so, leave me word and i will chase it up.

Cheers,
Colin