[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anyone know - Carers UK Forum

Anyone know

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi All,
Do any of you know of any groups or talks that will give their time freely to come to carers groups to help with the social side of things. Rather than talking about your carers duties or worries all the time.
Any ideas welcome.
Thanks ,
Love Sonia xxxx
Is there a local WI? I used to be a member, they have lists of good speakers, if you get in touch with your nearest group, I'm sure they would be happy to share their information. I'm sure they used to have auditions for new speakers, to make sure that they were up to standard, before adding them to their list.
Hello, I used to use a ''directory'' in our local library before it was turned into a local job centre - the ''directory'' had an ''up to date list of speakers & how to contact them'' who ''may or may not ask for expenses'' etc. The ''speakers'' we used ''ranged from such topics as fashion to gardening to historic topics & so on''. But speakers are quite often word of mouth otherwise - good luck. Actually come to think of it I would have thought other internet sites would also have such things too or council web sites or again library web sites.