[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Any members from Bonnie Scotland? Need some advice - Carers UK Forum

Any members from Bonnie Scotland? Need some advice

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Many years ago I used to work the fishing trawlers out of Aberdeen, therefore I have had the pleasure of feeding wild Orca (we used to lower a gantry over the side and I would sit on the end and hold the fish for the Orca to come and take it from my hand)
My wife (caree) has expressed an interest in seeing Orca in the wild (Yes we watched free willy today lol) now I know the best place to see them is off the coast of Scotland (North / irish Sea area) so was wondering where the best place to stay would be that had somewhere nearby that may did boat trips so I can take my wife out to see the Orca?

Any help appreciated. This would make a feasable and affordable holiday for us late this year.
There is a company called Hebridean Whale Cruises who sail out from Gairloch on the west coast of scotland. Freefone number is 0800 008 6833 and they have an interesting website.

There are boats used to sail from Inverness harbour but they are dolphin watchers, not quite the same as killer whales.

My neighbour used to have a cat very like your avatar, she was called Orca....saw any dog or cat off the premises.

Take care
Meg