[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DO YOU WANT A JOB ? - Carers UK Forum

DO YOU WANT A JOB ?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Check this out

www.socialworkandcare.co.uk

It is the department of health advert for care workers they even tell you how to write your c.v. how to fill out your application form they are your future employer so why should they help you get the job ? do they think people who want to work as care workers cant develop their own c.v. and apply for a job if it wasn`t so serious it would make me laugh

N.V.Q. = not very qualified the whole web site to me is a joke but as you know ive got a funny sense of humour

take a look at SUE`S application looks like department of health want working mums as care workers .

just me being awkward again

GEORGE i wonder how many carers would be able to get a care workers job if you like me are a carer i could get paid for looking after your relative and you could get paid for looking after mine so if you live in Gosforth Newcastle lets sort it out just a minute why not just increase the carers allowance and it would save us travelling back and forth.
I found it yesterday, a bit of a joke really, I couldn't see anything about wiping bums, etc. perhaps I didn't look hard enough?