[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amelda Redmonds CBE - Page 7 - Carers UK Forum

Amelda Redmonds CBE

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
68 posts
In the Election issues,no mention of scrapping the farse that is the honors system.Why not?.Lets scrap the whole thing. Image
Er, it's spelled "Farce" actually. Hate to be pedantic and all that. But when comics can charge £XXXX megabucks a night, the Peers of the Realm would be cheap at half the price. Politics and entertainment are close bedfellows, as the actress said to the Bishop.
Chased,Im so aware of me error,i stand corrected re me type-o.talking of standing,standing for this turgid slodge the election,so scant on issues,i think just dumping honors,peers,stuff,just de-cluttering the garbage of our unwritten constitution.cant be bad.they wont do it though. Image
erm ... I hope you've all not forgotten our 80p increase in Carers Allowance this month

Image Image Image
Chased,Im so aware of me error,i stand corrected re me type-o.talking of standing,standing for this turgid slodge the election,so scant on issues,i think just dumping honors,peers,stuff,just de-cluttering the garbage of our unwritten constitution.cant be bad.they wont do it though. Image
Pardon?
Oh crumbs,have I blown any hope of that gong?.Me thinks that its so much stupidity,dare one say-so?.OH YES,I DARE.I VERY DARE! Image
I dunno.... one can live in hope. You might not get one for services to the English language, but still get a gong for services to comedy!
OOH.Excalibur,you know how to wound,But,Old Darling,I taketh the point.I blame that very "Qwerty"keyboard and my rapid brain speed and me one touch typing just not keeping pace.Well,thats as masterfull an excuse as I might muster this late at night.It will do.

But,I know,the CBE for services to spelling,may elude me.Oh,Im so gutted.I just love honors,as you know,The words of the late great Peter Cook just rang in my mind as I,quite "Qwertily",i felt,typed those words just-now.As he said to Michael Parkinson,one time:"Dont be bitchy(Like Russel)".refering to the late russel hearty.The bitchy bit of me qwertyness overcame me for the moment.Im over it now. Image
68 posts