am i wrong?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
One thing I've found that helps to resist munching on Christmas food before Christmas is to get it out of sight!!! Stash it in a box and shove it in the bottom of the wardrobe or under the bed - anywhere where you have to go to an effort to get at it.

Sure, I know that it means you've got to go to that effort to add to your food stash but you tend not to want to snack on it as much when you think "I've got to go and dig that Christmas pud out before I can eat it" - Same with all the frozen stuff, simply empty the freezer right out and place the turkey etc right at the bottom/back then put all the other stuff back in afterwards. That has the added advantage of if you overbought food and have to throw out or eat, you are getting rid of the older foods as opposed to what you've just bought.
Another vote for Lidl stollen. It IS definitely the best. Also their Xmas Puddings always come out very well in all the mags for taste tests etc. Very often in the NO 1 spot, beating M & S who always used to win. Not any more ..... and they're half the price. Image
Personally don`t like Stollen, but Lidl spiced biscuits are yummy. I have just found a packet from last year and although they are (just) out of date they eat very well.

How do you get crumbs out of the lappy again?? Image

Take care
Meg
Daughter always buys me Liebkuchen from Lidl/Aldi. Those gingerbread cakes covered with icing, different shapes like stars and trees. Yummy.
And guess what? - I always buy her Liebkuchen from Lidl/Aldi. Those ..................

Every year we do it, on purpose and have a laugh.
Personally don`t like Stollen, but Lidl spiced biscuits are yummy. I have just found a packet from last year and although they are (just) out of date they eat very well.

How do you get crumbs out of the lappy again?? Image

Take care
Meg
Meg they're only doing the big spiced biscuits this year - can't find the packs of the smaller ones at all. Ah well, I'll just have to eat half as many Image Image
i like those biccies--- but i just like food! lol
Actually, what I do with biccies is open the packet or the tin, take out say about 4 or 5, then put the packet or tin back in the cupboard and close the door. That way, I conscientiously munch only those which I've taken out.