[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
am i wrong? - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

am i wrong?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I've bought chocolates for the carers when they were on offer in M&S a few weeks ago and have already eaten one box Image So I'm glad to hear you relented and ate the Stolen as I don't feel so bad now Image

xx
You have just reminded me I have sm stollen in the cupboard that needs eating Image
There's a tin of Roses chocs in my larder, calling to me, so far Ive resisted Image Image
I have had a tin of Celebrations, a gift to both of us for Christmas, since September, I keep telling myself that they are really for the OH but I am not sure how much longer I can hold out Image .
I can't eat any of these lovely things anymore and I used to love chocolate.

Why does Diabetes have to take away one of lifes few remaining pleasures Image

I don't drink alcohol, tea or coffee. I don't smoke, why couldn't I be left my pleasure in sweet things?

Eun
Funny, but since I've been diabetic I've hardly bothered about it. Of course, I still allow myself one square of 90% Lindt every now and then. Bought a bar last week - still a piece left.

Perhaps it's easier for me because I love all types of food - savoury too - although every now and then the craving for sugar arrives, usually at work, usually surrounded by others munching chocolate biccies... Image
I'm the same with those cadbury mini eggs! I bought them for my class once, bought them into the house to divide them up .... ate the odd ones left over ... got the taste for more. Had one from each child's pile and another and another ... in the end the piles for each child were too small - so ate the lot! And had to buy some more. I've even been known to go out to the car to get them and eat them ...

Melly1
i get the girls chocolate for christmas and wrap it straight away,, then i dont know which one is choccie and which isnt
Funny but since having this cold I've gone right off chocolate Image Image Just the thought of the taste of it makes me feel quite sick Image

Mind you it hasn't done my waistline any good yet Image Image Image
I'm the same with those cadbury mini eggs! I bought them for my class once, bought them into the house to divide them up .... ate the odd ones left over ... got the taste for more. Had one from each child's pile and another and another ... in the end the piles for each child were too small - so ate the lot! And had to buy some more. I've even been known to go out to the car to get them and eat them ...

Melly1
Image Image Image

Thats brilliant.

My problem is quite the opposite of not enough chocolate and having to go out to get because my partner works for Cadburys, we have mountains of chocolate in the house, tooooo much. Think Ive put on a stone since shes been there!! Damn my lack of willpower Image