[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A life on face Book - Carers UK Forum

A life on face Book

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Awww! Sweet really... as long as one never mistakes Facebook for life itself then its a great way to keep in touch with whats happening. Does anyone write personal letters any more? I don't think so, well hardly anyway; I think they have gone the same way as telegrams, into oblivion.
I don't know that many people who put pen to paper these days.

Have a bundle of telegrams from when my nan and grandad got married.
The advantage of letters and telegrams is that you can burn the embarrassing ones - whilst in theory everything we ever write electronically will probably be retrievable in perpetuity. A good reason never to give out too many personal details online.
Must admit of late if i want to get noticed when contacting some companies i fax them/
Many have commnented it stands out from E mails
If you want really fast service through a slow call-centre, use a textphone. Works every time, if they have remembered to switch it on, that is... you dont need to be deaf to use one, and they are going cheap on ebay.
If you want really fast service through a slow call-centre, use a textphone. Works every time, if they have remembered to switch it on, that is... you dont need to be deaf to use one, and they are going cheap on ebay.
Mmm interesting Image
I could never get on with facebook or any of those social networking sites. I have no interest in communicating with people in that sort of environment.

I prefer to send e-mails to writing letters, I also wish all Christmas cards and birthday cards could be sent that way, so much more environmental.