[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A Pavement Shopping Day - Carers UK Forum

A Pavement Shopping Day

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/PavementShopping/

I came across this Downing Street pettion which I think is a good idea. I frequently clear out our unwanted items, and if I could leave them outside one day a month, or whenever, in the hope that someone else might acquire them that would be great.
an excellent idea. Just waiting for the confirmation e-mail to come through now.Have to be honest, I have put a couple of pushbikes out before now(on our property, but with a note attached,) and someone did knock at our door before taking them, asking if we were sure we did not want them.We had a skip a couple of years ago, and I was amazed at the things that people asked if they could take. I don't know if anything was taken without asking us, but loads of people knocked at our door and asked permission.

I gave quite a few toys to our PRCT for young carers, a while back,which were well received.Thanks for brining this to my attention Sarniajoy.
THERE IS A WEBSITE ALL OVER THE UK CALLED FREECYCLE WHICH THE MOTTO AND THE REMIT IS TO PREVENT ALL UNWANTED GOODS ANY GOODS TO GO TO LANDFILL.

YOU CAN LOCATE AND REGISTER WITH YOUR LOCAL FREECYCLE WEBSITE IN YOUR IMMEDIATE OR SURROUNDIFN AREA.

THERE IS NO ,CHARGE AT ALL IT IS ALL FREE GRATIS.

HOPE THIS HELPS SNYTHING FROM THE KITCHEN SINK TO LOUNGE SUITES ANYTHING UNWANTED.

HOPE THIS OKAY MATT TO TELL OTHER CARERS

KENNETH2DUNNDENOW FIFE