[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A Happy Easter to all! - Carers UK Forum

A Happy Easter to all!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
May Paula receive enough chocolate...

Rosemary enough hankies...

We need you back at full strength, ladies.
Hi
Thanks Charles
Yes a happy Easter to all our Friend's.
Pat & John x
Happy Easter to all, I went to collect my prescription today not realising it WAS easter and they are not open untill Tuesday...og well Image
May Paula receive enough chocolate...

Rosemary enough hankies...

We need you back at full strength, ladies.
Bless you Charles - my no chocolate rule's gone out of the window for Easter, anyway there are no calories in Easter Eggs - that's what the Easter Bunny told me Image

Happy Easter everyone!

Paula xx
Sorry to have to tell you this Paula, but Easter Bunnies tell lies Image Image
Wishing you all a Very Happy Easter - don't worry about the Easter Eggs Paula for just one day - just indulge and enjoy as you won't see them until next year - yummmmmmmmmmy! - you deserve it Image After all Easter wouldn't be the same without them, as it is after all a time to celebrate. Image Image Image

The Easter Bunny telling fibs! Image That's news to me, the next thing I will hear is that there is no Santa! Image Image

Take Care
Love
Lola
xxx
There's definitely a Santa, Lola. I have it on good authority that I look like him!
Hope everyone has a happy and stress free easter.
Take care
Meg
Just wanted to add my best wishes to you all for a Happy Easter.Long holiday weekends can be stressful for us all at times,so heres hoping you all come through unscathed.

Almost back to full strength Charles ( is that Norman groaning I hear... Image Image ),thx for the hankies.Hubby now got it....kids want to know if I had been too close and passed it on.... Image Image .

Chin up everyone..Be strong
Rosemary
x x x