[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
£60 bonus (new to this just a quick question) - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

£60 bonus (new to this just a quick question)

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I am a blooming W Image

Both me and the missus should get ours at same time then when they get to T Image
Well if they are only on A, got ages to wait Image
The wife has had hers paid to bank account today but mine's not arrived yet.If it aint there tomoz i might chase em up Image
Don't think it is being done in alphabetical order,unless we don't have many in our area to receive it. My son has had his on Friday, and our surname begins with S.
Don't think it is being done in alphabetical order,unless we don't have many in our area to receive it. My son has had his on Friday, and our surname begins with S.

No I dunno what system they are using.I guess we'll all have to keep an eye on our bank accounts on a day by day basis.Thank goodness for internet banking Image
No I dunno what system they are using.I guess we'll all have to keep an eye on our bank accounts on a day by day basis.Thank goodness for internet banking Image
Knowing the DWP its prob which way the wind blows on any day Image
I don't think George's comment about alphabtical order was meant to be taken as true Image

Still no idea how it is being decided. We have another thread on this and it just seems like it depends where you live.
A friend of mine got it today, i havent had mine yet....... and we live in the same area...... and her surname is after mine alphabetically..... grrrr its fun waiting...
all this chat about bonus's made me check my bank account - got mine today !
Very handy - will go towards the increased heating bills Image Image
I was told mine is March 2nd when I rang Carers