[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
£60 BONUS - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

£60 BONUS

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Johnboy that £60 would just about pay for a night out at the Balooshai indian restaurant in Huddersfield lol better than fish and chips
Not if you don't like Indian food like me lol Image
Lol you always get one, ok then how about a meal at Brookes in Brighouse, mind you that would set you back a lot more than £60 Image Image
Johnboy that £60 would just about pay for a night out at the Balooshai indian restaurant in Huddersfield lol better than fish and chips
Not if you don't like Indian food like me lol Image
Lol you always get one, ok then how about a meal at Brookes in Brighouse, mind you that would set you back a lot more than £60 Image Image

I wouldn't know not being a conisseur of Brighouse fine wine's and Quisines lol.See look i can't even spell them words Image Image Speaking of Hudds and Brighouse i take it you're from this area Nilla Image
I am yes I am from Brighouse for my sins. Ex hubby was from Huddersfield I used to spend a lot of time when younger in the Angel and Royal Oak at Paddock lol
I am yes I am from Brighouse for my sins. Ex hubby was from Huddersfield I used to spend a lot of time when younger in the Angel and Royal Oak at Paddock lol
Ah right yeah i know the Angel in Paddock.Sit's on the roundabout well not literally lol Image Small world eh.We live in Almondbury.
I know it well Image
I know it well Image
Cool Image
I GOT £10 CHRISTMAS BONUS AND MY ALLOWANCE FOR THE MONTH WAS £212 LOOKS AS THOUGH IVE GOT 2 BONUS PAYMENTS Image
I GOT £10 CHRISTMAS BONUS AND MY ALLOWANCE FOR THE MONTH WAS £212 LOOKS AS THOUGH IVE GOT 2 BONUS PAYMENTS Image
2 Bonus Payments Image you mean the xmas tenner and the 60 quid new year bonus Image or do you mean they paid you twice Image
ok £60 bonus-- very nice and im not knocking it,, but wot part of it dont the goverment get WE SAVE THEM MILLIONS by caring for our loved ones,,

and will they take the bonus off of another benifit like the tax credit? coz surely that will take our income up a bit (not a lot but they like giving with one hand and taking with the other)

as soon as it hits the account i will spend it on something for amy and denie i ever saw it hahahahahahahahahahahaha
ok £60 bonus-- very nice and im not knocking it,, but wot part of it dont the goverment get WE SAVE THEM MILLIONS by caring for our loved ones,,

and will they take the bonus off of another benifit like the tax credit? coz surely that will take our income up a bit (not a lot but they like giving with one hand and taking with the other)

as soon as it hits the account i will spend it on something for amy and denie i ever saw it hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ours is already spent or will be when we get it.Nice of Gordon to pay for us to have a little holiday aint it Image Image Image