[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
£60 BONUS - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

£60 BONUS

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi lowrider

Just to confirm, I checked with our advice and information team and you will both get the £60 bonus.

Best wishes

Christine - Carers UK
Hi lowrider

Just to confirm, I checked with our advice and information team and you will both get the £60 bonus.

Best wishes

Christine - Carers UK
Thanks Image
World Cruise, you say, Bluebird? Bit too long for some of us? Well, if we all chipped in our £60s perhaps we could all embark/disembark when/where we pleased? Couldn't we charter the new Queen Mary? Hire PAs for our loved ones for as long as needed? Purchase a load of height-adjustable dining tables and beds? Demand only the first class suites (you know the ones, LOADS of floor space, carpet up to your knees, cute little writing desks, sofas ..........). Captain would be made to go wherever people wanted, anywhere from Isle of Dogs/Wight/Man/Mull/Skye/Islay to Tasmania, stopping at any point in time to suit whoever. At our every whim and command.
You may all laugh, but, well, £60 goes an awfully long way these days .................. (ha! ha!).... and we should all be awfully thankful to the hard-working MPs who've let us have it. I think that we should all write our 'thank you letters' NOW, in fact.
Ryan air have been offering £1 flights .... a quick day return trip to Paris or Dublin is possible for two for well under £60 including lunch and bus transfers. I know, I did it for my birthday a couple of years ago and it was fun !
My world cruise is some where is my wildest imagination I'm afraid Image Image I would just like a whole day off from caring and a proper night's sleep - does anyone do that for £60???????? Image Image Must remember to write my Thank you letter to the Government Fran!
Bluebird x
World Cruise, you say, Bluebird? Bit too long for some of us? Well, if we all chipped in our £60s perhaps we could all embark/disembark when/where we pleased? Couldn't we charter the new Queen Mary? Hire PAs for our loved ones for as long as needed? Purchase a load of height-adjustable dining tables and beds? Demand only the first class suites (you know the ones, LOADS of floor space, carpet up to your knees, cute little writing desks, sofas ..........). Captain would be made to go wherever people wanted, anywhere from Isle of Dogs/Wight/Man/Mull/Skye/Islay to Tasmania, stopping at any point in time to suit whoever. At our every whim and command.
You may all laugh, but, well, £60 goes an awfully long way these days .................. (ha! ha!).... and we should all be awfully thankful to the hard-working MPs who've let us have it. I think that we should all write our 'thank you letters' NOW, in fact.

Sounds a good idea lol.can we get out at Isle of Man please.I'd love to go back there. Image
Lo u get bonus so will wife. U each get it if ur on DLA AND CARERS. £60 each between jan-march
Thats good.
Might go out for a meal then.
Fish and chips and a can of Tizer.
Hang the cost. Image

And i thought it was only us Yorkshire folk that were tight Image Image
Lo u get bonus so will wife. U each get it if ur on DLA AND CARERS. £60 each between jan-march
Why else do you think were all planning holidays Image Image
Johnboy that £60 would just about pay for a night out at the Balooshai indian restaurant in Huddersfield lol better than fish and chips
Johnboy that £60 would just about pay for a night out at the Balooshai indian restaurant in Huddersfield lol better than fish and chips
Not if you don't like Indian food like me lol Image