[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
15 years sacrifice lost my flat mounting debts - Carers UK Forum

15 years sacrifice lost my flat mounting debts

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
All of us know what its like to be a fulltime unpaid carer.

WELL I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO SUFFER DESTITUTION AND LOSS OF OUR WORDLY GOODS AN HOME DUE TO THE CARING ROLE FULLTIME RULE.

THE STORY ON THE CARERS UK HOME PAGE OF THE 19 DEC TALKS ABOUT WHITE PAPER ETC AND ALL THE FALSE HOPES AND PROMISES.

THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT EXCEPT THAT CARERS ALLOWANCE IS NOT ENOUGHT TO LIVE ON HOW LUDICROUS AND VERY CONDESCENDING TO US ALL AS CARERS WHO ARE IN THE ROLE AND UNAPID BY THE STATE FOR 35 HRS PER WEEK OR MORE SOME 24/7 THE MILLIONS OF CASES WILL JUST GET WORSE.

I HAVE LOST MY HOME TO DEBTS DUE TO SUBSIDIZING THIS GOVERMENT AND AM STILL BE PERSECUTED AND VICTIMIISED ABOUT PAYING OF MEGA DEBT BY THE DWP NAMELY THE CLYDE AND FIFE BDC.

THEY DONT GIVE A DAM ABOUT ME OR YOU OR ANYTHING L HAVE TO SAY I COULD THROTTLE AND BE TAKEN UP FOR MUDER EVERYTIME I SPEAK TO SOMEBODY AT THE DWP.

WHY DO THEY PERSUIT FULLTIME UNPAID CARERS WHY DO THEY CONTINAULLY DO THIS THIS IS JUST ANOTHER PLOY BY JAMES PARNELL TO CAUSE AS MUTCH SHEIT IN US CARERS LIVES AS HE CAN WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO HELP US OR SUPPORT US. I SAY VERBAL DIRRHEA.

THIS IS A MOCKERY AND AN INJUSTICE TO ALL UNPAID FULLTIME CARERS IN CRISIS.

kenneth2dundeenow fife
I am sorry for you Kenneth. It is so hard to see people in Authority never looking as though they have to go without anything.I hope that you are able to get a new home soon,and that you get a bit of support in your life.

I am still not feeling well, so have watched morning TV, and Saturday Kitchen. James Martin had chefs cooking 3 egg omelettes, and does this,I believe each week. Six eggs a week wasted, not to mention all the rest of the food that I watched go to waste there. BBC licence payers money,all those chickens that Jamie Oliver is so passionate about laying eggs that are juct thrown away. The BBC could be using the current economic climate to teach people how to cook food cheaply and nourishingly, and make it fun too.

My sister works for a parcel delivery company, and she said there seemed to be no shortage of money when it came to organic meat and veg deliveries. They had far more to cope with than last Christmas.It seems that there are still plenty who are doing well at this time.
Kenneth I don't know you personally of course, but all your posts come over as so aggressive. I wonder if when you deal with people you see as in authority you are aggressive with them too, instead of being polite and assertive. People who are aggressive don't get very far in my experience, whereas those who are polite and assertive are more likely to be listened to!
There comes a time after years of being polite and getting nowhere you get desperate and politeness goes out the window.

Believe it or not some people are so desperate because of their caring role anger and aggression is the only thing left to them, if you've not been there you can't know.
There comes a time after years of being polite and getting nowhere you get desperate and politeness goes out the window.

Believe it or not some people are so desperate because of their caring role anger and aggression is the only thing left to them, if you've not been there you can't know.
Aggression is only going to make matters worse, no one is going to listen to anyone who is aggressive, and nor should they have to.

Aggression is only going to make matters worse, no one is going to listen to anyone who is aggressive, and nor should they have to.
But, as Ken says, some people reach a point where - often because nobody is listening or explaining anyway - they reach a point where they see no other way. At the end of the day it is up to a professional - if they wish to earn the right to such a title - to do their job by listening to what people have to say and by treating them with respect. There would be much less aggressive behaviour if they did. It goes both ways, but as I have pointed out to "professionals" before, they are paid to show understanding.
I agree with what Kenm had to say. I saw the bit where he said that some people are so desperate,they will do anything. Desperate. I have been there. I do not want to shout, I do not want to cry, but how else do I get , not what I want, but what I need; a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on, a few hours uninterrupted sleep.

I am fortunate. I can cry on my daughters shoulder, I can hold my husband's hand,I can wait till my son is at day centre, and go to bed for a few hours.I can even go out with a friend sometimes and have a laugh. I am not desperate now;but I have been, and I do not know how I will be in the future. Some people who come onto the forums perhaps don't get to talk to many people, and this is their only way of letting off steam.

We, as carers, responsible for so much, possibly for other lives, should not have to reach the stage of being desperate. Help should be there before this point, but it often isn't, and that is when someone just can't go on, and when the anger comes in.
However desperate people are aggression certainly isn't going to make the situation any better, and will only result in the professionals turning a deaf ear to their needs, and maybe calling the police too!
I think this is totally irrelevant Kenneth has been through hell and he has every
right to feel the way he does, there are many times when all of us have had to get agressive talking to these people and have had to demand to talk to a supervisor, sometimes it is the only way they will listen, they are supposed to be there to help people not hinder them.
Kenneth I don't know you personally of course, but all your posts come over as so aggressive. I wonder if when you deal with people you see as in authority you are aggressive with them too, instead of being polite and assertive. People who are aggressive don't get very far in my experience, whereas those who are polite and assertive are more likely to be listened to!
Hi Sarniajoy

I think it is wrong of you to say all Ken's post come over as being Aggressive.
It's like me saying all your post's come over as a person that never agrees with anybody what ever they may say on this forum.
I personally would never do that.
I might think it but would never say that.
It would be wrong of me wouldn't it?.
Kind regards John