[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
#_"!!!¬%%$£^*>>??~!!! - Carers UK Forum

#_"!!!¬%%$£^*>>??~!!!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
```!#'@;;;****%$!"""<<<?@||``` instead of swear words that's how i piggin feel today .... AHHHH .....%£$$!"!@***;; Image Image Image ohhh feel better for that ............mand x
Image Image Image
Very well put Mand, I have days like that. Sending you (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
Couldn't have put it better myself Mand Image Image Image Image
I agree x 100 ....

I feel the same about officialdom; constantly wanting me to fill out forms, write reports and letters and short notice, want to visit at even shorter notice - because they are so disorganised and have left it to last minute - and can only visit at times that are hard for us, meanwhile I'm trying to juggle caring for S, working and the fact that S has 6 more school days in his school hols than I do and this is a massive problem.

So sympathies ...

Melly1
```!#'@;;;****%$!"""<<<?@||``` instead of swear words that's how i piggin feel today .... AHHHH .....%£$$!"!@***;; Image Image Image ohhh feel better for that ............mand x
Seems like I used some of your words on Roll Call this morning. I think I got the spelling wrong though Image.