dissociative seizures

For issues related to specific conditions and disabilities.
Caree has had fits for years, basically GP has done nothing but a private therapy organisation has now got involved and called it Dissociative seizures.

Can anyone advise there's basically no help available, I did ask the local carers centre but they didn't seem to know much about this condition?
Epilepsy Action and the Epilepsy Society might have some answers :

https://www.epilepsy.org.uk/info/diagno ... order-nead

https://www.epilepsysociety.org.uk/non- ... c-seizures

MIND also :

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-sup ... ders/nead/

For carers with carees suffering from the condition ... MIND again :

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-sup ... g-support/

A little too specialised for either of our two outfits ?
they were diagnosed by a neurologist 15 years ago, was going for treatment but treatment ended, the NHS just don't treat for ever, a limited number of sessions and that's it.
Had an EEG, Epilepsy ruled out, a psychological reason for the fits- Trauma in the past.

15 years later the fits have increased, I contacted an NEAD organisation who suggested Psychotherapy but Mental health services have suggested councelling but the NHS simply refer you on to a private organisation (don't have the funding). But the private councelling organisation have said too complex and referred back to the NHS.

Even if the NHS agree which they don't long waiting list, there is supposed to be faster access to psychological services, the lady on the phone started laughing.

My caree has just been discharged from mental health services with basically no help, a few leaflets, the samitaritans and the local crisis line.