[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishing you all peace at this time - Carers UK Forum

Wishing you all peace at this time

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
Hello All,

Its Christmas eve, and i wonder what each of you are doing and what your feeling. Are you happy, are you sad? I think of you all often, like a silent army of carers spread out across the country, we all represent compassion, empathy, solidarity and determination.

So, who is going to think of those of us that has to call the crash team this christmas, or those of us that feel lonely or hurt or just plain exhausted.

I am going to think of you, and i know you are thinking of me, and that makes me feel warm inside.

This year has been yet another year of stretched nerves, stresses and loneliness, but there has been some magical times.

I don't know what you look like, or what your names are, but I feel you and know I have friends.

So, to each and every one of you I wish peace this Christmas, just plain old peace to come and warm your hearts, and give you strength to carry on another year. Also hope, because without that none of us would be able to carry on.

Love to you all
Pickles xx
Thinking of you all with love and prayers for a peaceful and Happy Christmas.
pisces, Im so happy for you.
pickles, thank you so much for your lovely post.
I pray for our carees that they will be blessed this christmas and always with peace from their troubles.
x
What a lovely post Pickles, we love you too!

So glad the H/B has been sorted Piscesmaid Image Image now you can relax and enjoy Christmas.

Happy Christmas one and all

Pete xx
Thank you Pickles, that was truly a lovely post. Its Christmas Day and I am so unhappy and lonely and your post made me smile and realise someone is thinking of me, thank you.
Wishing us all an easier 2009
Bluebird x
Hi Bluebird I know and understand exactly how you feel, I am always the same at christmas,
please feel free to pm me if you need support or talk or rant, will do my best as I understand the feelings.
dear pickles thankyou for your post. I would have posted sonner but have had that dreaded flu like cold just as caree was starting to settle. Christmas was very up and down but can look forward to New Year. Hope you all have a Happy New Year will say pray's for you all take care Shazi.
So, to each and every one of you I wish peace this Christmas, just plain old peace to come and warm your hearts, and give you strength to carry on another year. Also hope, because without that none of us would be able to carry on.
Very well put Image
Aw pickles, bless your heart!
speshal (((hugs))) for you!
God Bless,
marie x
Thanks Tonyd and Piscesmaid for your messges of support. My computer doesn't show up new posts all the time, so I've only just read these sorry. I'm so glad Christmas is over, now I just need New Years Eve out of the way and I'll be ok again Image I have no idea why family who know that Mum is bedbound, unable to eat or do anything for herself and they send her - whiskey liquer chocolates Image Image then ring up to see what we are doing on the big day? What do they think we are doing???????? rant over
Thanks for understanding, you lot are so real. Hope you are doing ok yourselves.
Bluebird xx
AWWWWWWW pickles thats lovely,, warmed my heart ,, massive hugs your way,, well to all of ya xxx