[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Support in education for teens with mental health issues - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Support in education for teens with mental health issues

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
Thanks Jenna.

I sent an email at the beginning of the week asking them to outline their exam access arrangement, but have had no reply. We are due a CIN meeting, but they are being a bit uncooperative about providing a date!

I am seriously considering removing him from the school, but I need to tread carefully due to Children's Services involvement. Will keep you posted as to how we get on, as my son's case manager has an appointment with school this week too.
Maybe this is very cynical of me, but could it be that the school is, in fact, hoping that you WILL remove your son from their school......????? Just a thought, and hopefully an unfair one on the school!

(Though if it would be better for your son not to be at that school, then, of course, that is what you should do!!)

All the best in a frustrating situation for you, KR, Jenny