[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Need a rant - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Need a rant

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
He is due a review in September but he is near enough on the maximum dose so I don't think they will increase it. There are no easy answers but it does help to express myself on here and to know that others know exactly how I feel so thank you xx
susieq wrote:
Christine _1608 wrote:Hello Mrs Average. I have tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't send. Maybe I'm too new a member.
Hi Christine - if you can tell me what the problem is I can probably help you solve it !
If it's just that the pm to MrsA is till appearing in your "outbox" that just means that MrsA hasn't opened it yet; pm's don't transfer to the "sent messages" section until they have been opened/read :)
There's nothing in my inbox :(
MrsAverage wrote:
susieq wrote:
Christine _1608 wrote:Hello Mrs Average. I have tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't send. Maybe I'm too new a member.
Hi Christine - if you can tell me what the problem is I can probably help you solve it !
If it's just that the pm to MrsA is till appearing in your "outbox" that just means that MrsA hasn't opened it yet; pm's don't transfer to the "sent messages" section until they have been opened/read :)
There's nothing in my inbox :(
then it maybe that Christine has 'saved' the pm rather than sent it - instructions on how to find a 'saved' pm and send it are here
https://www.carersuk.org/forum/forum-gu ... sage-26776