[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mh getting worse - Carers UK Forum

mh getting worse

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
89 posts
Mh state getting worse spoke to gp he said if things no better will be back under mh team said I really do not think so as they did not help at all Image
Hi Tracie, sorry to hear that. Our mh team is pretty useless too. Sorry I can't offer any words of wisdom, but here is a big (((hug))). xx
hopeless
Tracie - try and stay positive if you can - it is nice to see you posting helpful replies on various topics here, so I know that you are trying hard.
(((((hugs)))))
Slept most of today
Run out of ideas for support have no one
Hi Tracie, do you have any interests, like swimming or cycling? I know it won't be specific to MH problems, but are there any clubs you can join for activities? You may not feel the motivation to do it, but if you try, then hopefully the human contact you can get from it may lift your mood.

Take care xx
I do swim when I can but have physical illnesses
Are you able to do something creative? I found a pottery course really helpful when I was really low. Didn't matter what I made, but it was fun and it was nice to have a chat with people completely removed from my situation.
struggle to leave the house due to illness and mh
89 posts