Mentally unstable

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
Hi I am sorry what you are going through It's finding the right treatment and the right person for you someone you can connect with and that will help you have you looked on the mind website? There's advice helplines support group s and if you put your postcode in it will show you where your local mind is good luck hope u find the help you need sending much love x
Thanks Lesley,been down the route of mind,it's secondary mental services I need.

I have been to the Drs and mentioned meds he said we will need a long appointment to discuss what been on before,we have tried others and I got very ill so he said he would look at my meds but obviously do it with the proper help is from mental health team with the physchatrist in put,the one I saw previous did not help told me how I feel I did request another one but it was refused so that's still being looked into,my gp always mentions A and E and before he did told him no as I have to get past A and E for an assessment and don't get to see anyone just tick the boxes and send me home,I shall just have to see what happens now.
Unfortunately, there is no quick solution for fixing a mental health disorder, especially bipolar disorder. I know people who are mentally unstable, it can be very frustrating to deal with, but just try to understand that what they are doing is not their fault and they are not doing it on purpose or doing it to cause anyone else any problems.

Just try to observe the things that make her upset and avoid doing those things. Suggest to your family that she get professional help if she hasn't already. Maybe sit down and talk to her about what bothers her and who knows? Maybe you can help her sort out a few of her issues if you're lucky.

I hope this helps, and good luck, I know this can be very challenging.