[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Medications? - Carers UK Forum

Medications?

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
Both my kids have mental health problems-I must be an awful parent.

One is on Quetiapine 400mg per day, plus Olanzapine 2.5mg per day. She is also on melatonin to help her sleep and one other fairly mild stabiliser which is basically a vitamin supplement.

The other one is on Aripiprozole, 5mg at the moment as has only recently started.

I was wondering if anyone else is taking these meds and how they are finding them?
you are not a bad mother

I take quitapine I was on 25mg three times a day but was to drowsy on it then I took it twice a day which did the same drowsy and then once a day so I decided to stop it with professional agreement now back on it was taking 50mg at night and was very drowsy so now only take 25mg at night but am no better so for me feel can not tolerate the meds one I care for hubby and I also have epilepsy and feel being drowsy effects my day to day life and caring role so not doing well with it to be honest