[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Just want to say hi! - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Just want to say hi!

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
HI SHARON AND WELCOME

Like you I felt so lonely and isolated because there was no where or no one I could talk to that would understand the position I was in as carer to my son who has a mental illness.

When I found carers uk it was such a relief to know that there are people that all share the same problems and understand one another. And I am so glad for you that you have found carers uk.

You never need to feel lonely again because we are all here to help one another.

Take care

Concerned
Thanks Concerned.

I used to feel so selfish sometimes, Andrew had his team and we have a local Mind group who meet twice a week and I know he needs the support and I never begrudge that, but I always felt like there was no support there for me.

It's so much better having people to talk to, and it's good knowing that maybe I can support others as well.

Sharonx