[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Introduction x - Carers UK Forum

Introduction x

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
Hiya. Im new to this forum and really dont know where to start! My mum has a delusional disorder where she believes that people are stealing from her or are out to get her! When i say people i mean me! Life is hard when she is having a bad time and ok when she isnt, i wouldnt go as far as to say life is good! No one knows about my situation which is why i have joined here. New year soon and all that jazz i have decided to try to take action for us both, what action i dont quite know yet but had a semi positive meeting with someone today so fingers crossed. Thats all really just an introduction and i would be grateful for anyone who has been through or going through the same thing to comment back. If anyone has a magic wand i wouldnt mind that either lol x
Welcome to the forum Twilight.

Sorry for such a late reply, I really hope your caring role has gotten easier. I am looking after someone who also suffers mental health problems, but not in the same cluster or area as of your mother.

I doubt there would be a magic wand for this scenario, but your mother having a carer like yourself is magic enough. Let us know of any developments.