[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I'm tired and in pain - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

I'm tired and in pain

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
Camie_2105 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:50 pm
You should watch yourself. The plan is to pull yourself together and start serious treatment. You'll feel depressed until u get rid of this problem
Yes you are right. I let it go for too long. Thank you.
Pet66 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:05 pm
Please do not tell the lovely people on this forum to ' pull yourself together' ! Its offensive and very unhelpful. It's not that easy.
Thank you for your support and kindness. Very much appreciated.
Melina I believe you are putting too much pressure on yourself. You've made incredible progress. Many crutches have been discarded. It sounds like one last one to get control back. When we discard something there can be a tendency or a need to replace it with something else.

edited by Forum Moderator to remove advertising link
I think you are being too hard on yourself. You've made amazingly great progress. You have decarded many crutches. It sounds like one last one to get control back. When we discard something there can be a tendency or a need to replace it with something else.