[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Husband stopped his meds - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Husband stopped his meds

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
Seconded.

Children ... benefits now limited to 2.

Potential bedroom tax ?

Not for the faint hearted ... even at the best of times !
You need legal advice FAST. Especially about separating out your finances before he takes out a loan that you might be jointly liable for!
Katrina - this does sound worrying. Part of me thinks let him go, be on his own for a few days. But if he's depressed this might make him feel worse. Alternatively if you remind him of his responsibilities as a husband and father that might make him feel it's too much to cope with.
This is horrible for you. I really hope this is just a phase he's going through.
Has he said why he wants to go?? What is the reason? If he just wants a bit of quiet 'me' time then that is understandable. My guess is that after a few days of solitude he'd want to return to his family.
Or does he just need some TLC?
Please don't try to cope with this alone. How about contacting the relative he stayed with previously and talk to her about him.