[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Husband home a miracle and thanks to you all.. - Carers UK Forum

Husband home a miracle and thanks to you all..

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
My husband after 4 months is finally home. He's like a different man, best I've seen in years.. I don't know if it's the medication, the nursing and medical care, it doesn't matter he's home.
Thank you everyone who sent me supportive messages over the last four months, it's been a nightmare, but it's finally over..

Take Care
Xxxx
Hi trigpoint, that's wonderful news. Hope you can finally relax a bit now. Thanks for sharing.
That put such a big smile on my face. I was worried because we hadn't heard from you in a while. So pleased for you both. Sending massive cyber hugs xxxx
Brilliant! You've been through so much, so I hope you (both!) really now 'Enjoy'!

Have a wonderful weekend together.

All the best, Jenny :)
Trigpoint I'm so pleased for you both, too. Give yourself a big pat on the back for coming through the hard times.
That's great to hear Trigpoint. :)

Melly1