Financial help for young adult

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
Hi. My daughter is 19 doing adhoc job on minimum wage if not on sick for depression. She also has ADHD and autism and learning disabilities. It is extremely difficult to find a job for her, please don't judge, we are trying. She has never claimed any benefits (me neither) but I am struggling to provide fully for her. I also see there is more support for those who claim than for those who don't. Would she classify for ESA? How difficult it is to claim if she lives with parents who work full time. Anyone could advise please. Thank you
Ring the Carers UK helpline. As an adult any entitlement to benefits depends on your daughter alone. You should also ask Social Services for a Needs Assessment, as they may run special schemes to help people like your daughter into work.