[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Here we go! - Carers UK Forum

Here we go!

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
My husband is showing signs of mania I'm just waiting for it to turn 9.00 so that I can phone his doctors medical secretary....Even though we have been through this before it does not make it any easier, hard times a head
Hi Mezz
Hope you are ok- not long to go until surgery opens
No answer from medical secretary rang outpatients waiting for a call back scary!
Oh dear Mess
Deep breaths. You may have to phone for an ambulance? Do you feel in danger? Xx
Dear Mezz

Keeping my fingers crossed that you have been able to get some support by now.

Emma
No my hubby went to work but he did say he is quitting his job today, he's had three nights no sleep refuses to take mood stabilisers I think this is early mania but its so hard to get help even when your in the system. My brother in law is supporting me and says one way or another we are seeing a dr today. Outpatients just called back appointment tomorrow at 16.00 best they can do, awaiting advice on meds to give
Advice on meds received just got to get hubby to comply
I do hope it works out for you both. Keep in touch xx
hubby slept I don't think he slept well but at least he slept for 8 hours its was very restless with arms and legs everywhere. He took his meds and now we have a long while to see the dr
Glad you have got some medication for your husband. Hope you get positive support when you get to see GP.