[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BPD, Psychosis, Cheating - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

BPD, Psychosis, Cheating

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
When I was new to caring, I found keeping a mood diary helpful. I last updated it when he was 1 but I found it today sitting in a drawer. I wrote about everything for about a year and a half from decision day back in June 16 to December 2017 when we adopted him officially. Try that and see how it helps! And it will. Please see a counseller.
You have nothing to feel guilty about. Do not let him or anyone else guilt you into hanging around. Marriage is built on trust. Once that is gone, you will forever be questioning his honesty.

If you continue to visit and go back on your word, he'll see you as a door matt and the only one that will lose out is you.

I understand he is mentally ill. But you are also a person with feelings and whoever these friends are that are welcoming his advances are not worth your time nor your forgiveness.

You have done nothing to deserve that kind of treatment. And I'm not sure how much of this is due to his mental health issues or whether he is like this anyway. But you have to be safe and secure in yourself. You have no obligation to be put through that kind of disrespect and treatment from someone who is supposed to love you. Do not enable him any further and do whatever feels right for you alone. Good luck.