[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
any one else?? - Carers UK Forum

any one else??

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
Topic locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
any one else who is a bit on the crazy train having a a bit of a paranoid moment??

Tomorrow is 9/9/9 well americas attacks wher on 9/11

emergency numbers

-- so tomorrow should be our turn surely?

AND 9/11 is the day im going to me mum and dads so im avoiding london and going the long way to chatham,,

Just wondering if i have completely flipped or any one else going through or know any one whos having these major flaps? or should i just section meslef?

i mean to the point thinking about it it making my heart race and im struggling to breath

am gonna go to dr any ways 2moz as runningout of happy pills

thanks for litening anyways

gonna carry on knitting i think, keep busy!
Image i hadn't even realised til you said!

I always look for the 07/08/09 type things, and Friday the 13th's too. They seem to be good days for me, oddly enough. Image
im now worried that some one else likeme hadnt realsied and is now on a major prang out!
Hi Pixie,

I to hadn't even given it a thought but now you metioned it I will keep my eye out for anything out of the ordinary going on.
Try to do some relaxation to keep calm & good luck at the doctors.
take care Deb x
I do not think that you need to section yourself, pixie, if you did loads of us would be cluttering up mental health units, there have been times over the past few months when I would have qualified to join you. It is easy to really worry about things which in retrospect seem a bit illogical but they all have their grounding in things which have happened in the past and some people's life experiences make them more susceptible than others, I would blush to tell you some of the things which have worried me and I have not had the plank to deal with Image .

Not having Amy and the girls around will have given you more time to think about things, I find that sometimes being too busy has its advantages, and avoiding travelling through London, if the last time I did it is anything to go by, sounds like a good idea whatever the date so if you have worried someone, which I very much doubt, you have also done them a favour Image .

I hope that you feel better today, pixie, try reminding yourself that these feelings have gone away in the past, I find that this is a good way to deal with physical pain or my response to upsetting events, it reminds me that they will pass and that I have coped with them before and come out the other end.
im just off to the dr toady..

Never ever been an over paranoid person until starteddealing with the post tramatic stress, now EVERYTHING can trigger me off.. i do feel stupid but then int he back of my mind thinking- but wt if im not being stupid

so actualyl doing me own head in really well Image

I do think sectioning mught be quite nice,, no devil child, no stresses, amy can go with me mum and dad for a bit, get lots of happy pills, and sit licking a window till me hearts content, and if i go in to the hospital by my mum and dads even better, its got a lovely view over the whole town lol

I think the stress of devil child, being so rude, missbehaving, lazy and shouting right in my face is getting on top of me.
i was in hospital on 9/11 after being beaten and out my head on morphen,, i kept shouting to the nurse (which turned out to be a fire extingisher) that the video had got stuck and i wanted to see bruce willis in his vest. i thought it was a film.

I think it might be part of the getting over things as Ive never had this before, well like this anyway, i dont know when i got knocked out , and i dotn remeber it, all i know is wot the hospital told me and that plank said he had come home form work and he found me like it, apparantly i was mugged- but still had me phone, money ect so i think he had actually done it but will never know and im not hte sort ot have some one beat me up, i dont fall out with people like that, never have done.
The od thing was i dont think he was working then, in fact im sure he wasnt, he was to drunk.
Yes, ''Anyone else'' Topic.

Don't worry to much as so many of us have said.

This time of the year i call harvist time, our ancestors would be gathering in the harvist, so ''it's a kind of how much have i accomplished'' time of the year.

But don't let it get to you, anchor yourself firmly in the present, think of your feet as roots reaching down into the earth, tell yourself how much you have acheived, what a great job you are doing, & you are doing a great job, we all are, carers, husbands & wifes, children, grand children, uncles, aunties, sisters, brothers, etc...

We are moving on only we are not actaully aware of it, consioulsy we are all making great progress, but again we are not aware of. Unfortunately only we can believe in ourselves & only we can master that situation. You can do it, good luck.

Take care, Paul. Above all don't forget, there really isn't any such thing as anywhere near normal, some of us just seem to think there is. Hope any of that makes the slightes bit of sense. If not, sorry, but it sometimes works for me, especially at this time of the year.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable