[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Any mental health carers out there (non-Alzheimers etc)? - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Any mental health carers out there (non-Alzheimers etc)?

For issues specific to caring for someone with mental ill health.
I care for my husband he has Bi Polar and OCD also mental health issues. Feeling very down Image I would love someone to talk to !! feel lonely and depressed. Any advise please ??
I care for my son who has schizophrenia bipolar, cerebral palsy epilepsy. We all have to manage as best we can one way I try and cope is by if we have a bad day try and forget it. If we have a good day try and rember it. Take care everyone sending you all (((hugs))).
i care for my oh who has tendancies of both the afore mentioned, it sure is hard and has been a tough few weeks but i am happy to say things are improving day by day and we now have a cpn in place that visits once a week!! things where very tough and i felt so alone Image