[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Screening out Downs Syndrome? - Carers UK Forum

Screening out Downs Syndrome?

For issues specific to caring for someone with learning disabilities
60 minutes New Zealand debates prenatal screening for Downs Syndrome and talks to parents and a very impressive young man with DS. Here is a link to watch:

http://ondemand.tv3.co.nz/60-Minutes-Do ... fault.aspx

Loved the programme: (and dont worry about the name - its not the full 60 minutes, just the first 15 or so of programming)
Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed that too. The young man certainly is impressive,an excellent advocate for himself,and others with Downs Syndrome.
Thanks for sharing Image My son is 14 months old, born with down syndrome and i dont mind having more like him, he has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives, his elder siblings are so protective over him, everyone adores him. I thank God everyday for his gift Image