[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Clocks - Carers UK Forum

Clocks

For issues specific to caring for someone with dementia.
Hi All,
I am looking for a flip date and day clock, that runs by battery. Something to use as a bedside clock. Not a big one that goes on the wall. We did have one that you had to press the buttons to change, but mum can't do it anymore. I am not there everyday, its ok if there was someone living with her.
Wondered if her OT would give her one. Don't want to spend too much on one. Could do with one in lounge as well.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Love Sonia xxx
Hi Sonia

Don't think I've seen a 'flip' one recently, but have you looked in Argos ? They have a fair selection of battery/electric digital clocks that show day/date/time and in a wide range of prices.
look on ebay there's loads about £10,if in doubt or can't find anything always try ebay
Sonia- I was going to get a flip one time mum was bad, could not find one, but
what I did get , out of argos, was a talking bedside clock,she got she could not
understand or manage buttons either, but it had one big button, on top
to hit which mum managed to hit when needed , big clock numbers. as well, dont
know how much it is now, probably about a £10. mum thought it was great, the
voice was loud and clear too, hope this helps. mebe you have already found a clock
by now.
Minnie