[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MY WIFE AGE 83 HAS VASCULAR DEMENTIA - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

MY WIFE AGE 83 HAS VASCULAR DEMENTIA

For issues specific to caring for someone with dementia.
Tried them all Koala :lol: nothing but fluff and crumbs :ohmy: :ohmy:
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE ALL METAL DETECTING WITHOUT METAL DETECTORS :) :) :)
We are Harry.............why you shouting at us????? :ohmy: :ohmy: :lol: (capital letters are shouting in computer talk) :lol:
Hmmmm metal detector might find my loose change. :)
Sorryyyy about the caps, the last couple of letters in my pass word are caps and I forgot to turn off the caps......or maybe because my wife is deaf, shouting (or speaking loud ) is the norm here.
harryh31 wrote:Sorryyyy about the caps, the last couple of letters in my pass word are caps and I forgot to turn off the caps......or maybe because my wife is deaf, shouting (or speaking loud ) is the norm here.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

All the shouting doesn't do my migraines any good. :lol: :lol:

How are you today Harry? x x
I'm fine today thanks, and I will be partaking in my favorite sport for the next 17 days.....................watching the world championship snooker on the tele., from the comfort of my favorite armchair.................its a hard life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) B) B)
:) :) Enjoy. I on't watch snooker much these days, still try to keep up with what's happening though.
harryh31 wrote:I'm fine today thanks, and I will be partaking in my favorite sport for the next 17 days.....................watching the world championship snooker on the tele., from the comfort of my favorite armchair.................its a hard life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) B) B)
Ah, now that's my idea of sport, Harry. A comfortable chair, nibblies on the side ... heaven!
"Nibbles on the side".............now I know how the crumbs get under the keys on the keyboard......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Kaola & No 1 Mum,

Whoops!!!!!!!!!! Just read the forum rules,

I have really enjoyed our little chit chats over the past few days, however we seem to have deviated from the original thread, are we breaking the forum rules? and if so where would one continue this sort of casual banter