[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loss of Partner - Carers UK Forum

Loss of Partner

For issues specific to caring for someone with dementia.
I lost my lovely Joe yesterday in hospital. So unexpected. I am bereft and so lonely now without him. We did everything together, never out of sight and we were so happy. What a crule world. I am hurting so much.
Alan
Am so very sorry about your loss. So very painful for you. Yes it is a very cruel world at times. Thinking of you ((( hug)))
Dear Alan

I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words to comfort you, but know that I am thinking of you. Allow yourself to grieve, it's a perfectly natural response. Try and look after yourself by eating and drinking, even if you don't feel like it. Do you have friends or family who can support you? If not, or even if you do, remember we're always here.

My sympathies.

Emma
I have started a condolences thread for Alan here:

https://www.carersuk.org/forum/social-a ... 1234-26337

Melly1
Alan
So sorry to hear your sad sad news. Joe and you will be in my thoughts and prayers
MrsA